OPPA Annual Psychiatric Update - March 3-4, 2018
More than 70 participants have already registered to attend this year's meeting: Our Most Vulnerable Populations: what we've learned and where we're going. Register now to reserve your seat at what is sure to be another sold-out event!
Sat., March 3, 2018
Choose between two concurrent workshops (1-5 p.m.):
- Applying the Integrated Care Approach: Practical Skills for the Consulting Psychiatrist and Evidence-based Mental Health Delivery in Primary Care Settings
- How to Expand Your Practice with Telepsychiatry
Sun., March, 2018
Our Most Vulnerable Populations: what we've learned and where we're going
(click on title for complete details)
- Psychiatric Military Issues
- Rational Use and Development of Ketamine
- Suicide in Teens - Is there a Correlation with the Opiate Epidemic?
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Malpractice Prevention
To register for a workshop on Sat. and/or the full day program on Sun.: