Join your colleagues at this year's OPPF dinner, silent auction with special guest speaker
Join your colleagues for this year's Ohio Psychiatric Physicians Foundation dinner, awards and silent auction. Then, listen to former OSU star running back, Maurice Clarett, as he shares his story of mental illness, addiction, prison time, recovery and redemption.
Following a phenomenal freshman year at Ohio State and a brief stint in the NFL as a 3rd round draft pick, Clarett had a series of personal setbacks which included struggles with mental illness, substance abuse, crime and ultimately prison time. Clarett was able to turn his life around which put him on a path helping others. His success as an author and motivational speaker enables Clarett to share his journey to self-accountability and personal responsibility. Clarett now describes himself as “just a man with hopes and dreams.”
There will be a variety of items available - something for everyone - in this year's silent auction:
- APPI gift certificate in a Sigmund Freud, MD, themed basket
- Art piece by Sophia Jewell
- Cleveland "East Side" themed basket
- Cleveland "Taste of Italian" themed basket
- Columbus Crew tickets (north corner)
- Gift Basket from Rocket Fizz
- Gift Basket from the Northeast Ohio Psychiatric Physicians Association
- Gift cards galore
- Six vintage "Pathfinders in Psychiatry" medallions
- Spring wreath with "mystery" gift cards
- Snow Trails Experience for Two
- Taste of Powell, OH gift basket
- Wine basket (extraordinary) from the Cincinnati Psychiatric Society
- Woody Hayes Collection
And, more items are coming in daily!
Individual dinner ticket is $75; table of 8 is $500!
Click HERE to attend the dinner (either along with the full Annual Psychiatric Update or only the dinner)!